Author Topic: New theme AMFlash, preview.  (Read 677 times)

Wenzon

• View Profile
New theme AMFlash, preview.
« on: September 13, 2019, 04:05:32 PM »
Copy of Hyperflash theme (HyperSpin) adapted to Attract Mode. It's not an exact copy because I didn't have the original file (PSD, Photohsop), so the image structure and all effects were recreated. Photoshop was not my only working tool, I also used After Effecfts to come up with this version.

As you can see, the currencies option will be implemented through a separate program that is sold here in my country through a website. Not sure it works, but if it does, it will be able to store the number of coins you have and apply them to a particular game. I made another version without this coin option.

For now, follow a preview of "AMFlash".
https://youtu.be/PVUOOJtVNnY

NOTE: HyperFlash was developed by Semcranio.

Wenzon

• View Profile
Re: New theme AMFlash, preview.
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2019, 04:47:58 AM »
Update. Some screenshots.

The coin insertion program in AM did not work. And I didn't find anything about it either. I had to abandon this idea.  :(

Wenzon

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 11:44:39 AM »
Added new background to Flash theme. Soon a new updated video.

iOtero

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Today at 02:26:58 AM »
Not bad, but i think you put too many "wheels" on the screen.
You should put an option to choose the number of wheels and another to choose the background color. The red for neogeo is very good, but for other systems not so much.
The systems counter would put it where the coins or in another location. Not in the frame of the video.
It is my personal opinion. You don't have to listen to me...
I love that on my laptop the eyes shine to the Alien every time i access the ssd... :D