Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Scripting / Re: Adding a background or bezel to screensaver
« Last post by adambrouillard on Today at 04:49:47 AM »
Yeah, ideally I'd like to add the correct custom mame bezel to each video, but I'd be happy with some sort of scrolling background for starters.  I've tried messing with it myself, but I always end up with a black screen.
General / Re: Mame not getting focus
« Last post by CB on Today at 01:38:09 AM »
Hi, Windows 7
Thanks
General / Re: Mame not getting focus
« Last post by Luke_Nukem on Today at 01:18:31 AM »
Windows or Linux?
General / Mame not getting focus
« Last post by CB on Today at 12:56:00 AM »
Hi, the problem I have (most of the time, sometimes all works great) is that when I launch a game, I get a black screen, but do not see neither mame nor AM. With CTRL+ALT+DEL I can see that mame has loaded and I can change focus to it and the games plays correctly. When I exit mame and return to AM then I get the problem again when launching any game.
I have tried with different themes, with different screen resolutions, with clean installs and with a different graphics card. The card I have connected normally is an Intel onboard card (Dell Optiplex), the other I tried is a Radeon 7470.
I have read several posts (mostly where mame does not release focus to AM), but I can't find a solution.
Any advice greatly appreciated
Many thanks

Themes / Re: am builder help
« Last post by toothlessgrinn on Yesterday at 08:25:50 PM »
so then does this mean the guy who made am builder isnt keeping it up? just curious cuz im not having any luck with it. i cant code or program for nothin. i get lucky when i cut and paste things. thats why it took me 8 moths to figure out the marquee on 2nd screen. so.... I need AM BUILDER!!!! LOL... i have tons of layout ideas but cant get am builder to cooperate with me....
« Last post by keilmillerjr on Yesterday at 06:01:15 PM »
well yeah, but then the video is distorted.

Adding a bezel defeats the point of a screen saver. Anyways, have a look at layouts.md and squirrel-lang docs. It wouldn’t be hard to add what you wish. It would probably make more sense to find a set of overlays modified for widescreen, add them as artwork, and make a new screen saver layout with matching overlay and video snap.
« Last post by jedione on Yesterday at 05:22:10 PM »
maby it could be one in RL
« Last post by adambrouillard on Yesterday at 03:05:32 PM »
well yeah, but then the video is distorted. 
« Last post by keilmillerjr on Yesterday at 02:49:54 PM »
Well it's a 16x9 monitor so 4x3 video will have black bars on the side.

Preserve Aspect Ratio = no
Scripting / Re: Screenshots and how to check if a file exists
« Last post by zpaolo11x on Yesterday at 02:15:43 PM »
Let me rephrase this: I want to take a screenshot each time the Transition.ShowOverlay happens, but if I do this:

if (ttype == Transition.ShowOverlay){
    fe.signal("screenshot")
}

the screenshot is created only _after_ I leave the overlay menu. Is there a workaround for that?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10