Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
General / Re: Mac Users: Unofficial Mac Package 2.3.0-13
« Last post by keilmillerjr on December 13, 2017, 06:51:01 PM »
Woohoo!

Did you ever figure out why the bin is corrupted in the dmg?

Where I ended off:
Code: [Select]
# util/osx/create-pkg.sh

# added to line 105
cp -R "${SCRATCH}"/disk/Attract.app "${SCRIPT_PATH}“/../../

So Attract.app was copied from the scratch disk right before the dmg is created. Still had a corrupt bin. But the bin is make correctly.  Which leads me back to my original idea of it not being copied correctly. But I do not understand because line 73 looks correct to me.
General / Re: Hyperspin Theme conversion question - Backgrounds not Showing
« Last post by liquid8d on December 13, 2017, 06:11:02 PM »
Let's calm down, it seems like a misunderstanding, no need to get up in arms. KTurner was already in the discussion you joined and the topic was that Hyperspin layouts were not loading.
Themes / Re: [download] NEVATO theme
« Last post by verion on December 13, 2017, 05:49:09 PM »
Thanks!
Themes / Re: [download] NEVATO theme
« Last post by slickturtle_gamer on December 13, 2017, 04:05:18 PM »
Great work Verion!
General / Mac Users: Unofficial Mac Package 2.3.0-13
« Last post by estefan3112 on December 13, 2017, 01:42:42 PM »
To the extent that Mac users are not yet aware - there is an unofficial Mac Package of Attract Mode 2.3.0, in which Andrew ironed out the most critical compile errors. From my own testing, it seems to work quite well, and so far I have not received any negative feedback. Feel free to download!
https://mameonmacs.blogspot.co.at/2017/12/attract-mode-23013-for-mac-unofficial.html
Cheers!
« Last post by IceLancer on December 13, 2017, 11:35:27 AM »
I miss understood, You don have to be a jerk about it.
No, u are one being jerk right now. You didnt bothered to read discussion in topic at all which i pointed to you and even said thanks.
« Last post by KTURNER on December 13, 2017, 10:23:53 AM »
I miss understood, You don have to be a jerk about it.
Themes / Re: AMGPS (Attract Mode Grid Pro System) v1.13
« Last post by dukpoki on December 13, 2017, 10:21:01 AM »
Tried updating to 1.13 but there's a problem when you move the cursor left or right out of the screen the cursor disappears.  Any ideas?

This is not a bug or something wrong. This is a effect only. I would like to make screen clean while fast jump to next game  :)

Are you sure?  Because how it's happening for me is, for example, I move the cursor all the way to the right past the last icon.  Then the whole icon list shifts and recenters and the cursor disappears all simultaneously.  But if I move the cursor back to the left and scroll through the games, there is still no cursor.  I can keep pressing left or right and scroll through the games and the name of the game is shown on the bottom bar (changing with every press) but without that you would never know what game your currently hovering over.
General / Re: high score issue with Future Pinball
« Last post by erzak on December 13, 2017, 08:05:53 AM »
administrator privileges ?
check forlder security or assign admin to exe

Nope, not that.  I tried launching FP from PinballX and it recorded/showed the high scores then.  Using the same command line to launch FP in both front ends.  Very odd.
Themes / Re: this spinner stuff....
« Last post by jedione on December 13, 2017, 07:25:30 AM »
"Plus coders are picking up other FE designs to simply improve their skills or test/expand what can be done with AM."

well put,,, :D

also not a fan of the way HS looks  ....dated
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10