Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Announcements / Re: Version 2.3 Released
« Last post by keilmillerjr on Today at 02:36:19 PM »
Whar about us MacOS users? Any chance for an upgrade? I am quite dependent on AM on my Mac because it just rocks! Thanks and cheers!

Me too. Mac users need a bug fix for the issue were layouts are cut off at the bottom when in windowed mode.
« Last post by estefan3112 on Today at 01:50:42 PM »
Whar about us MacOS users? Any chance for an upgrade? I am quite dependent on AM on my Mac because it just rocks! Thanks and cheers!
Themes / [WIP]AnimA Theme with overview
« Last post by IceLancer on Today at 11:30:49 AM »
[WIP]AnimA Theme with overview

-Uses fanart as background for themes
folder setup for fanart:
Code: [Select]
psx\fanart\[romname]
Example:
psx\fanart\Alundra (USA)\somepic.jpg or png
put any amount of pictures inside each rom name folder. Attract mode is best used to scrape those.
If you have more then one it will randomly select and display one as background each time

requires fanart to be added to emulators
artwork    fanart /roms/psp/fanart
Should work for any system its not meant for main menu.
-Uses Listbox as gamelist diplay (default) (wheel is supported but not finished) overview hides it self if enabled. use custom1 to enable popbox
-overview requires pointer to be "none" for list wheel (default)
-Uses overview for game descriptions, you might need to use attract scraper to get the info
-box and cart art
-snap video will zoom in to screen after few seconds.

maybe i forgot something to write down.. :P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZNFuTYqoDc&feature=youtu.be

https://mega.nz/#!kkpgUb6I!KhJc4D0YTKGbgt8-G55YdOVdZ6vIc7PKoCNub3MSjJs

--TODO
polish some positioning
add wheel game name as marquee
probably some other stuff..
« Last post by liquid8d on Today at 08:46:05 AM »
Thank you!  ;D
« Last post by qqplayer on Today at 08:31:59 AM »
Thanks
« Last post by 8bitsdeep on Today at 07:25:05 AM »
Woohoo!

Hmm, when I press back on the Display Menu, I get a menu of all my displays that isn't accepting any directional input.  Any way to disable this?  I preferred the exit prompt.
« Last post by jedione on Today at 07:19:41 AM »
yes.......giffs   thanks raygun
Themes / Re: Standard Grid mod with Surface animation
« Last post by popoklo on Today at 05:36:33 AM »
i made a test with loading snaps of an external usb drive. the loading is too high so the animation is not visible. too choppy. thats disappointing. i only love a grid layout, but it only works flawless with no bottleneck. i think AM would profit so big if the artworks could load seperate like streaming, not influencing animations. the only way i fixed that is preloading all artwork. thats not satisfying. what do u think guys.
Scripting / Re: Getting Magic Tokens to work with fe.do_nut
« Last post by BadFurDay on Today at 02:22:26 AM »
I've tried to us: fe.do_nut("nuts/" + fe.list.name + ".nut"); and it didn't work I'm afraid.

I've also tried to play about with signals previously and failed miserably. My experience with scripting is basically copying and pasting what has been done previously but manipulating it to try get it to work. Anything from scratch I'm pretty useless.
General / Re: "Confirm favorite" option question
« Last post by progets on Today at 12:39:37 AM »
Hi guys,
I have one button dedicated to toggle a game to favorite or remove it from favorites.
Now when I accidentally hit the favorite button while I am on the favorite list, the game disappears immediately from the favorite list. To get it back I have to find it in another filter list... a little annoying... but I only want the "confirm favorite" option when I am about to remove a game from the favorite list. On the other lists I want to toggle favorites without confirming first.
Any chance this is doable?

You're trying to split hairs. It's either both have confirm or neither have confirm as far as I know. If you don't want to make mistakes with the "confirm" off, make your key/button combination multiple keys/buttons.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10